Glenview, IL — Hoofbid has released the line-up for the auction on Sunday (June 28).
This week features two entries to the Next Generation $150,000 race for 2-year-old fillies. The entries have been placed by Chad Foulk and Bill Hartt. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Ohio Harness Horsemen’s Association. Hoofbid will be donating back all fees associated with the sale listing and percentage to the OHHA as well.
Additionally, the auction is offering 10 racehorses that will begin at 7 p.m. (EDT) with two “Take Your Pick” auctions that include millionaire Always At My Place.
Each horse will be in the “virtual ring” for 10 minutes.
Each auction is separated by five minutes.
Here is the lineup along with start times and ending time of each auction.
1. New Generation Entry #1 (7-7:10 p.m.)
2. Sixfingerfreddie (7:05–7:15 p.m.)
3. Very Very Fast (7:10–7:20 p.m.)
4. Mr Houdini/Vibrent Kally “Take Your Pick” (7:15–7:25 p.m.)
5. Tink and Tiger (7:20–7:30 p.m.)
6. Dancin Doug (7:25–7:35 p.m.)
7. New Generation Entry #2 (7:30–7:40 p.m.)
8. Mr Wiggle Pants (7:35–7:45 p.m.)
9. Derby Dog Hanover (7:40–7:50 p.m.)
10. Always At My Place/Dylan The Great “Take Your Pick” (7:45–7:55 p.m.)
11. Doctor Jimmy (7:50–8 p.m.)
12. Tico Time (7:55–8:05 p.m.)
To see the list, visit www.hoofbid.com/auctions.
All auctions are open ended, which means that if a bid is placed within one minute of the closing time of the auction, we will automatically return the clock to one minute remaining on the auction. The auction is over if no bids have been placed with one minute or less on the bid clock. This feature allows all bidders a fair chance to counter a late bid.
In order to bid, potential buyers must create a free account on Hoofbid prior to bidding. Bidding only is available in the app. Listings on www.Hoofbid.com are for informational purposes only.