Columbus, OH — The Ohio Standardbred Development Fund Commission has approved revisions to the 3-year-old divisions of the 2020 Ohio Sires Stakes schedule.
The first legs of the OSS series for 3-year-olds — originally scheduled to take place on May 1 and 3 at Miami Valley Raceway — were postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The revised schedule is as follows:
• June 12–3-Year-Old Pacing & Trotting Fillies–Leg 1–Scioto Downs
• June 13–3-Year-Old Pacing & Trotting Colts–Leg 1–Northfield Park
• June 26–3-Year-Old Pacing & Trotting Colts–Leg 2–Scioto Downs
• June 27–3-Year-Old Pacing & Trotting Fillies–Leg 2–Northfield Park
• July 11–3-Year-Old Trotting Colts–Leg–3 Scioto Downs
The remainder of the original schedule for sophomores remains unchanged:
• July 4–3-Year-Old Pacing Fillies–Leg 3–Scioto Downs
• July 10–3-Year-Old Trotting Fillies–Leg 3–Northfield Park
• July 18–3-year-Old Pacing Colts–Leg 3–Scioto Downs
For more information on the Ohio Sires Stakes or to download a copy of the revised schedule, please visit www.racingohio.net/OSDF.html.
For all of the latest news on the resumption of racing, visit the USTA COVID-19 Resource Center.