Dover, DE — The Delaware Standardbred Owners Association is hosting its fourth annual stallion auction for PACE (Political Action Committee for Equines).
PACE is an important fund that makes political contributions to candidates and politicians, who support the Delaware harness racing community and its issues.
The DSOA would like to thank all the owners who have graciously donated these breedings and the bidders who will be using them.
PACE 2019 Delaware Stallion Service Auction
1. Anders Bluestone-$3,000-(T)-Kenny Wood & Bill Dittmar-Delaware
2. Barber Pole-$3,000-(P)-Gary & Barbara Isles-Delaware
3. Barber Pole-$3,000-(P)-Gary & Barbara Isles-Delaware
4. Classic Card Shark-$3,500-(P)-Winbak Farm-Delaware
5. Collect The Brass-$2,000-(T)-Carlo Poliseno-Delaware
6. CR Commando-$2,500-(T)-Winbak Farm-Delaware
7. Delmarvelous-$3,000-(P)-Teague Stables-Delaware
8. Delmarvelous-$3,000-(P)-Teague Stables-Delaware
9. Dragon King-$1,500-(P)-Pamela Schott-Delaware
10. Iron Mine Bucky-$2,000-(T)-Iron Mine Branch Farm-Delaware
11. Kodiak Lindy-$3,000-(T)-Brenda Teague-Delaware
12. Mr Wiggles-$4,000-(P- Teague Stables-Ohio
13. Mr Wiggles-$4,000-(P)-Teague Stables-Ohio
14. Papa Ray-$1,000-(P)-Wayne Givens-Delaware
15. Powerful Mist-$1,000-(P)-Wayne Givens-Delaware
16. Southwind Lynx-$3,000-(P)-Teague Stables-Delaware
17. Southwind Lynx-$3,000-(P)-Teague Stables-Delaware
18. Xactly Hanover-$1,500-(T)-Andrew Markano-Delaware
19. Yankee Royalty-$2,000-(T)-Bart Cavanaugh Sr.-Delaware
The auction will be held online at onGait.com starting on Monday (Feb. 18) at 8 a.m. and closing on Wednesday (Feb. 20) at 10 p.m. All bids may be made directly on the www.onGait.com website. Winning bidders will be notified by email and must send a 10 percent deposit payable to “PACE” at the DSOA, 830 Walker Square, Suite 11-2, Dover, DE 19904 at that time.
To place a bid online:
A. Go to ongait.com, read the terms posted and please follow the directions.
B. Look for a stallion service you want to purchase and place your bid.
C. It will be noted what the next bid amount would need to be.
D. A 10 percent deposit on all winning bids is due within 15 days payable to “PACE”
E. Balance of bid is due at the time of live foal.
F. For information contact Sal DiMario, Executive Director of DSOA at 302.678.3058 or email@example.com.
Horsemen may bid on an unlimited number of stallions.
All contracts are subject to PACE and farm approval and are not transferable to another mare or individual.
The winning bidder must make a deposit for 10 percent of the bid, with a $100 minimum.
The balance (90 percent) is due upon the birth of a live foal.
Make all checks payable to PACE.
If there is no live foal, the deposit will be donated to PACE. There is no return privilege.
Do not bid for mares over 20 years old or mares that have been barren two or more consecutive years.
Do not bid on a stallion for which you already have a contract.
Failure to present your mare to the stallion without justifiable cause will result in forfeit of entire deposit.
No ownership change on a mare is permitted until service is paid unless a statement from a licensed veterinarian declaring the mare not in foal is provided to PACE.